Manufacturer of Sand Blasting Machine available at best prices
Sand blasting machine are designed to blast media like glass beads, aluminium oxide through a nozzle by means of compressed air provided by an air compressor . Sand blasting machine are divided into gravity suction, direct pressure and blower sorts. The blast media are recirculated within the dust collector by means that of suction force and separated from foreign matter as recirculated and blasted once more. The dry method is friendly to the atmosphere.
Sandblasting is that the operation of forcibly propellant a stream of abrasive media against a surface below high to a rough surface, change surface a swish surface, form a surface or take away surface contaminants. A pressurized fluid, usually compressed gas, or a centrifugal wheel is employed to propel the blasting media. The first sandblasting machine process was patented by Benjamin Chew Tilghman on 18 October 1870. Sandblasting refers to the method of dynamical fine items of abrasives onto a surface at a very high speed. It is used for variety of various functions, together with cleanup and etching. Generally, the abrasive is treated by victimization associate air-powered pressure gun.
How Sand Blasting Machine Works ?
It is rare for actual sand to be used in abrasive blasting these days because of the potential health, environmental and safety risks. Instead, powdery abrasive materials, blast media and fine items of silicone unit a lot of normally used for sandblasting. These fine materials area unit extremely effective for cleansing and etching, and area unit safer than the sandy various.
Working Demo of MGI Sandblasting Machine in actual working conditions, cleaning various components
Essentially, by leading the sandblasting over the material, that sandblasting material is clean of dirt and rust, or is in scribed to form a placing visual result. associate compressor provides the fuel for sandblasters, permitting the abrasive materials to succeed in the high speeds that area unit necessary for the method to be effective. the upper that pressure, the a lot of intense the method can be it’s vital to bear in mind of the pressure levels, however, as excessively harsh sandblasting will cause harm to variety of materials
Main Components of Sandblasting machine
- The blast pot is basically the reservoir for media and maintains the pressure necessary for blasting
- Nozzles permit media to be sprayed at variable speeds depending on type of nozzle is used
- Inlet and Outlet valves monitor the inflow and outflow of air and confirm whether or not the pot is pressurised
- The pop-up valve responds to pressure place into the system and pops up to pressurize the system.
- The Sandblasting Media valve regulates the flow of abrasive from the blast pot. Abrasive media valves have 2 recesss and one outlet: one inlet is for abrasive, the opposite is for air, and therefore the outlet is for the mixture of air and abrasive which will be carried through the blast hose.
- The abrasive lure prevents abrasive from traveling through the outlet valve
- After media is loaded into the machine, variety of events should occur to start blasting.
- Pressure is improbably vital throughout this complete method, and while not correct pressure, nothing would happen and you would be left with a rusty fender.
- The twin-line hoses area unit connected to each the recess valve and therefore the management handle one hose monitors air traveling towards the nozzle where as the opposite controls the air that travels back towards the recess valve. once the management handle isn’t engaged, air is free at the bottom of the handle and no blasting will occur
- A mixture of air and abrasive can spray through the nozzle.
Sandblasting Machine Technical Specifications
|Model MA-151 MA-301 MA-501 MA-1001|
|Abrasive Capacity |
Mettalic (kg) 150 300 500 1000 Sand (kg) 65 130 230 460 Volume (ltrs) 42 85 142 284
|Overall Dimension approx. Height (mm) 1110 1170 1370 1610 Diameter (mm) 360 460 615 760 Weight (kg) 95 140 190 245|
|Blast Nozzle Tungsten Carbide (Standard size) mm 05 06 08 10|
|Blast Hose ID (mm) 19 19 25 32 Blast Hose length (mtr) 05 05 10 10 Recommended Air Hose ID(mm) 19 19 25 32|
|Approx. cleaning rate (sq. mtr/hr) 3-4 5-9 11-15 15-19|
|Compressed Air Requirement (cfm) 45 85 135 250|
|Recommended abrasive size (BS Mesh) 25-80 25-80 16-80 16-80|
Advantages of Sandblasting Machine
- Easy process: the method of Sand blasting is sort of simple. you are doing need to a rent an expert since you don’t grasp the precautions to be taken.
- Less machinery: This method simply needs a mechanical device, a blasting pot and a nozzle. you’ll be able to choose the required mixture as per the instruments used for improvement.
- Wide applications: There various applications of sand blasting in each space. no matter be the kind of business you own, you need the assistance of this method to urge obviate the unwanted deposits.
- Perfect improvement: This method are often used for each material for the aim of cleaning. Sand blasting will even be used for delicate materials, however you have got to own correct data of the kind of materials to be utilized in the blast pot.
- Apart from improvement, sandblasting are often used for paint removal. If you are doing need to repaint your structure, then you’ve gotto induce eliminate the recent paint and it are often done through the method of sandblasting.
Disadvantages of Sandblasting Machine
- Air-borne diseases: as a result of the utilization of sand, the method is accountable for inflicting respiratory organ diseases like pneumoconiosis.
- Ventilation: the method of sand blasting ought to be wiped out a oxygenated space to stop chocking.
- Harm to naked skin: This method shouldn’t be performed in naked skin because the particles like little steel balls, glass powder etc. that area unit projected with high speed will penetrate into your naked skin.
Uses of Sandblasting Equipment
- Sandblasting is one among the foremost economical ways in which to scrub and prepare surfaces. Woodworkers, machinists, automotive vehicle mechanics, and other industries will all use sandblasting machine in their work, particularly after they totally perceive the various ways in which sandblasting are often used.
- Despite the name, sand isn’t the sole material which will be utilized in the “sandblasting” method. completely different abrasives are often used reckoning on the media they’re getting used on. These abrasives include: aluminium oxide, walnut shell, glass beads etc.
- One of the most uses of sandblasting is to get rid of paint or rust. Sand blaster are often wont to take away paint, rust, and different surface pollutants from cars, houses, machinery, and virtually the other surface.
- Sandblasting doesn’t have to be compelled to be used simply on giant machines or buildings. It can even be accustomed clean menage tools. Screwdrivers, wrenches, and different metal tools that became dirty or rusted is cleansed quickly and expeditiously with a fast application of the sandblaster
- Sometimes, metal or plastic elements to devices that require to be assembled have little burs or different irregularities that alter the meant form or get within the means throughout assembly. Sandblasting is a good thanks to take away those burs, tags, and excess material.
- Sandblasting is additionally efficient to clean streets, walkways, and alternative concrete surfaces. The high-speed abrasives ejected from a hand tool will scrub concrete and pavement clean terribly quickly, while not having to use water to try and do therefore.
Call: +91-8882490101 for best Sandblasting Machine price in India, Abrasive blaster or a Blast Cabinet or email us: email@example.com