At MGI (MAAN GLOBAL INDUSTRIES) we understand the importance of balance between professional life and personal life. Our people are our greatest assets and we provide them with the best of the facilities, flexible working hours, regular meditation sessions and fully paid recreational trips.
We provide you an environment to learn, grow and nurture your skills to contribute to the organization’s growth and move ahead in your career at same time.
We have immediate openings for the following Technical & Managerial positions:
Production Manager (Furnace Division) – Immediate Opening
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech/ If Diploma at least 5 years of experience.
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Industrial Furnace Design & Manufacturing
- Experience in Materials, Composites, Insulation, Temperature control
- Complex Engineering Design & Solution Implementation Capabilities
- Knowledge of Thermal Energy Transfer, Thermal Physics, Mathematics
- Experience in Design & Manufacturing of Different Types of Industrial Furnaces
- Knowledge of Electrical components, Gas Trains, Thermal Expansion
- Experience in Solution Design and Implementation in Large Industrial Environments
- Experience in Conveyor Furnaces Design and Manufacturing based on Mathematical data
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced candidate that fits in our criterion. Our selection process is tough and requires clearing a written test. We hire the very best so that we nurture the right talent and they grow along with the company. We are building a great company and lot of international engagements are also open for the right candidate. Please do not call if you are not confident enough to work in a challenging environment that requires lot of thinking and a design-led manufacturing approach.
We design & manufacture some of the most complex equipment for diverse industries and Industrial furnace is one of the division of our company.
Industrial Designer/AutoCAD Draftsman/Mechanical Designer CAD (2 nos. Freelancer) – CODE 5423
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Unigraphics Simens NX.
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of mechanical and Industrial Machinery & Systems.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management Systems.
- Candidates who have prior experience in designing Industrial Furnaces/Boilers/Conveyor Systems are encouraged to Apply for Freelancing positions.
- If you’re curious for designing new products that solve industrial challenges and real world problems then this is the right job for you.
Trainee .NET Developer/Engineer (5 nos. Freelancer) – CODE 0154
Experience: Fresher/6 Months Project Training
- Graduated from a premier engineering college or university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Hindi
- Basic training in C, C++, C#, MS SQL server and Visual Studio
- Windows XP, 10, office 360 and Access
- Windows Forms, VB.NET
SQA Manager (Product Quality Assurance Division) – CODE 0139
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Mechanical
Experience: 5 to 8 years in an ancillary unit catering to the major OEM / ISO certified organization involved in manufacturing of sheet metal components
- Knowledge of HPDC, Hot Chamber & GDC
- New part development, PPAP System implementation and regularization.
- Planning and establishing processes, procedures, work instruction as well as organizing internal audit of the ISO/TS-16949:2009, ISO-14001:2004 for the company.
- Monitoring & Review of internal rejection (PPM), Customer rejection, OEE & Process Capability, MSA.
- Responsible for feasibility of all quality requirement , Risk analysis and interaction with customers for new development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to relocate at our customer’s location because this job requires addressing quality issues at the time of assembly.
If you feel your qualifications and experience match our criteria then forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly, mention the Job Code in your email when applying for any of the openings.